Wednesday, July 11, 2012

From Paris With Love

Here are some snaps by photographer Carolines Mode, they leave me wishing I could board a plane and experience this pandemic of style for myself. In love with metallic flats for the boys! Especially in the rose gold instead of conventional silver I have been seeing everywhere for the girls. The models just make everything look so effortlessly chic on and off duty. Oh to be tall, slender, leggy, and hot.
Favourites:
--> Anja Rubik, looking effortless in flats and a simple dress.
--> Liu Wen, I would have liked to seen ballet flats but everyone knows her shoes were on trend.
--> "Kim" with his burgundy clutch and cheeky floral shoes, please move to Australia I adore you.
--> Masha Voronina, in her simple blazer, jean, and loafer combo. If only every girl could look that glam without makeup .
--> Carine Roitfeld, push those sun glasses down and take those pantyhose off (pantyhose with open toe shoes?.. oh Carine) and you would have making you my desktop background.
Orevwa! for now. Leave me a comment with your thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. so cool!!! I love your blog! Visit my blog too ;)

    http://dressedcrisis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog!! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mira so much!! Love the pics you chose to share in this post.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I post new posts every day so be sure to come back!

      Delete